Thursday, June 24, 2010

Well...Let's see here.

Okay, so there were many things I really enjoyed about the class and some things I did not. I really liked the randomness of the class and thought it was a lot of fun more of the time. Especially how Peter said the art school in California that he is going to a grand total of 23 times. I liked the egg project and the final project the most. I think those drove my personal creativity the most. The one assignment that I really did not enjoy was the bible dipping assignment...symbol for sound. Hated it! Probably because I just could not come up with anything hat I wanted to do. I thought of a couple video ideas but I'm not big on doing that stuff. I did think some people had really good ideas on it though, like the video. I definitely got a lot out of the class and will probably be popping in to future ones from time to time to see whats going on in them. It is absolutely one of the most different classes I have ever had, but it was a blast.

And on a side note, I really did like learning about Quantum Physics! It was really interesting to me and I would say you should at least touch on it every semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment