Monday, June 14, 2010

Stormy Weather Ahead

Class today got me thinking on my drive home of the things that people love so much. And low and behold I was heading straight into another one of the Midwests finest storms. And as I was heading into it, I turned off my music and the AC and just listened to me approaching it. After class today I realize why people love thunderstorms so much...especially in Texas because they are few and far between but when they come they come with a vengeance. But I enjoy storms so much (not so much the driving in them), because they are a beautiful representation of how powerful and graceful the weather can be. With the amazing formations of lightning to the rolling crashes of thunder, and then before you know it they are gone and there is nothing but blue skies and sun to be had. People love them so much because they are short lived and amazing...at least that's how I perceive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment