Monday, June 7, 2010

My Favorite So Far!

To start off this was by far my favorite class. I wish I had gotten there on time instead of being a few minutes late though...lots track of time because I was packing...moving in a couple weeks!

I thought that this week we had loads of great conversations going on, all of which may have been amplified by the fact that maybe not later on, but at first it was pitch black and I couldn't see a thing. I really enjoyed the fact that it was really dark and it pushed my other senses to work harder to figure out everything that was going on.

Now moving on to the tunnel. I thought that this part was really neat in that it really makes you experience things you wouldn't normally. Like when the cars are driving underneath you can feel the rumble of them on the bridge. Or, I closed my eyes for a bit and could hear the distant, quiet chirp of birds in the distance. I could taste the cold water from my drink help cool me off in the hot tunnel. You could feel the heat of the sun come warm up everything in the tube. And you could see the small details in things some would not normally notice, like the flags at the tops on buildings, or the bugs flying around up higher where they are not normally seen. Overall I think this was probably my favorite experience I have gotten out of this class so far to date and only look forward to what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment