Monday, June 21, 2010

Trying To Wrap My Head Around This.

Okay, so in class today we talked about quantum physics and I started thinking about alternate universes and how they are seen and not seen and that is how they can exist. Well branching off of this idea I started thinking about what if there is not just one but millions upon millions of alternate universes and the one that we see is the one we are in. Well this got me thinking about while we are sleeping we dream...several dreams a night in fact. So I wondered, what if our dreams were glimpses of alternate worlds that are or could be or could have been all at once, and we can only access these areas while we are sleeping. And what about when you die in a dream, well my theory on that is that if you chose that path some day in the past or that is just what is happening now but in a different reality then you would be dead in that reality but you do not live in that one so therefore you are still alive. Kinda hard to completely get my point across...it's all very confusing stuff but I found it to be an interesting topic for class and enjoyed listening to what everyone had to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment