Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lets see here...

My reality is this magical place I live in, where most of it revolves around fantasy and the people in my life.

My fears...hmm

Well this one is pretty tough. I have some fears, but none that could really hinder me from doing a lot of things. I do have a fear of heights, but it's weird how it works. I have no problem riding roller coasters but ladders freak me out. I will also never...ever...go skydiving. My aunt died when I was younger from skydiving, and well...I will pass.

I guess I have a fear of being alone...not like by myself, but alone in life, in the future. I don't know if you could say I have a fear of failure, but I can't stand it when I do. That's probably why I try my hardest at the things I am most passionate about. Now that I think about it though...a big fear I have is the inability to support my possible future family, more-so in a financial sense.

This picture is not something I created...but something that reminded me of probably my biggest fear. Being completely and utterly alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment