Monday, May 24, 2010

What Happened?!?

Well on my way home I was thinking about what Beth said, "What went wrong with the class?". And I thought about how we as students get into these grooves that we go to class and it is the same repetitive motions. Take this class, we were all under the assumption that we come in, we present our work we did, we talk about stuff and get our new assignment then go home. We were all just going through the motions you could say. I think that structure works for a normal class, however this class is anything but. We have done some things in this class that are completely out of the ordinary, so the class needs to be "out of the ordinary". How do you do this you might ask? Well I don't know. But one thing I do know is, that the fate of the world rest solely in Jim Carrey's hands.

1 comment: