Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Level Design!

What inspires me? Well I found some pictures from 2 of my favorite games and another great picture of a well structured outdoor level. Why do these inspire me you might ask...well I hope to one day be a professional level designer for a large game development company. Or I may end up owning my own company, who knows what the future may bring. Every time I dive into level design that I create I look at my favorites and take bits and pieces of each one and make them my own. One of my favorite levels I have made, which I posted previously is a small multiplayer level that I roughly based on Hang Em High from Halo 1. However I changed most of the level itself besides the basic core outer structure. That has been one of my favorite levels design since I started playing and noticing the ins and outs of games from a players perspective. I hope to one day make levels that will affect people like some have to me.



No comments:

Post a Comment